An Ultimate Way to Move Quicken To New Computer
You probably have purchased a new computer with Windows 10 OS. Now, being a regular Quicken user, you would want to Move Quicken to New Computer. Due to having fewer technical skills, you are unfortunately not capable enough to transfer your Quicken. Don’t feel blue! You are not only the person who is experiencing this problem. There are many Quicken users who have raised a query for quickly transferring Quicken from one PC to another without any disruption. That’s why we gathered the relevant pieces of information including effective guidance for Quicken transfer. Stay united with this posted content to learn proficient directives.
Important Points to Remember
Before applying the proffered course of action to Move Quicken to New Computer, keep the following points in mind:
· First of all, create a backup or restore your Quicken Data.
· There is no requirement of buying new Quicken for transmitting files.
· It is extremely required to install the same version of Quicken on your current computer system.
· Subscription Release users can instantly open Quicken from the browser on any PC.
· Although you can frequently backup files, it is not necessary to open or run Quicken on a network.
· It is extensively required to convert the file if the file is directly moved to a different version of Quicken.
Step-by-step Procedure to Move Quicken To New Computer
Below we provide the productive guideline that will walk you through the stepwise directions to Move Quicken to Another Computer. You actually have to perform is:
· Reinstalling the Quicken software
· Creating a backup file
· Moving the files to your external device
· And finally restoring the files on the new system.
The comprehensive fruitful instructions are noted underneath, let’s follow:
Step 1: Install Quicken on the New Computer
Directly from the official Quicken website, you can download the latest version on the new PC. Once you download it, follow the on-screen prompts to install it right away correctly.
Step 2: Backup Quicken Data File to USB/DropBox
Now, you are required to create a backup of your Quicken data file and store it in the USB/DropBox. Here’s how:
· First, open Quicken on your old computer.
· Now, choose the “File” option at the top left side.
· Thereafter, select the “Backup and Restore” tab
· Click “Backup Quicken File”.
· After doing so, the Quicken Backup window will appear.
· In the next step, you have to opt for the Backup path by clicking on the “Change” button.
· Then, move it to the USB or DropBox.
· Afterward, simply, click “Backup Now” to begin the backup process in a second.
Step 3: Restore Backup File on the New PC
Here’s the process to do so with ease:
· Now, you need to connect your external drive which contains your Quicken files to your new PC.
· After that, drag the Quicken backup files from your File Explorer.
· Now, open Quicken, and choose the “File” menu once again.
· Afterward, put a click on the “Restore from the Backup File” option.
· Now, visit your Quicken file location and select the “Restore” option.
· In the end, finally, click “OK.”
Now, the complete Quicken backup files are successfully restored on your new Computer system. You are able to freely access Quicken on your operating device.
Contact 24/7 Online Support for Advanced Tricks
Hopefully! The aforesaid directives have helped you out in transferring your Quicken to a new Windows system. If you have yet failed to Move Quicken file to New Computer, don’t pull your hair! The highly professional tech specialists are active round the clock at the 24/7 online number to lend you an effective hand. Feel free to dial the given number to make a direct conversation with the tech expert team. In the shortest period of time, you will be able to move your Quicken from one PC to another swiftly.