Steps To Setup HP 2652 Printer
The HP Deskjet 2652 printer is a home device that helps get your printer up and running in no time. Print, scan, and copy are the common functions. Follow the simple steps to complete the setup of 123 hp Deskjet 2652. After 123 hp com/setup 2652, continue installing the hp Deskjet 2652 driver. Our technicians help you with the best printer driver download services.
Steps for 123 hp com/setup 2652 and driver installation
To install the hp Deskjet 2652 driver, go to the driver page at 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
Please enter your printer model to get a suitable driver.
Download the HP Deskjet 2652 driver for Windows.
Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the 123 hp Deskjet 2652 setup connection.
Finally, return to 123 hp com/dj2652 to complete the installation.
123 Setting up the printer for the first time HP Deskjet 2652
The printer setup is the main step that includes instructions for completing 123 hp com/setup 2652.
- First, place the printer box on a flat surface and remove the 123 hp com/dj2652 printer device from the printer box.
- Try to remove all wrapping materials surrounding the 2652 123 hp-setup devices.
- Now connect one side of the power cord to the back of the 123hp Deskjet 2652 printer and plug the other side into the power outlet to charge the hp printer device.
- Press the power button to turn on the HP Deskjet 2652 printing device.
- Next, lift the ink cartridge access door on your hp printer device.
- Take the ink cartridge out of its package and place it in the ink cartridge slot. Make sure to put the hp Deskjet 2652 ink cartridge in its respective slot.
- After successfully installing the ink cartridge, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the paper input tray on your 123 hp com/setup 2652 printer device to load papers for printing.
- Place a stack of papers of the same size in the paper tray and slide it down with the paper slider to align the papers.
- Then close the paper input tray.
- Now that the main configuration of the 123 hp Deskjet 2652 printer device is complete, now download the HP Deskjet 2652 printer driver to improve the performance of the printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup - 123 hp com/setup 2652
123 HP Deskjet2652 Wireless Configuration for Windows
Initially turn on your 123 hp com/dj2652 WPS printer device, wireless router, and Windows computer to start the setup process.
Open the Wireless Setup Wizard at the control panel of your 123 hp printer.
Select the wireless network and configure the settings required for the 123 hp Deskjet 2652 WPS setup.
123 Wireless setup for HP Deskjet 2652 for Mac
Make sure you have turned on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer device, wireless router, and Mac computer to start the setup process.
From your printer's control panel, select the Wireless Setup Wizard
Choose the appropriate network from the list of networks and confirm the hp wireless setup process for Mac.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Automatic Wireless Configuration
An automatic wireless setup allows you to connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer device automatically to the hp wireless network without cables or without prompting for network information.
To use the automatic wireless option, you must install the 123 hp Deskjet 2652 software and follow the instructions on the screen.
123 HP Deskjet2652 Connect via USB
Place your HP Deskjet 2652 printer device near your computer.
Connect one end of the USB port to the back of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer device and the other end of the USB port to the computer.
A stable connection is now established between your 123 hp dj 2652 printer device and the computer.
The 123 hp com dj2652 website is an informational website intended to provide guidance to users of HP printers and is in no way intended to sell the product. Additionally, we are a third-party website with no association or affiliation with the HP Printer website.