Сообщество руководителей ИТ-компаний, ИТ-подразделений и сервисных центров

Статьи в блогах Вопросы и ответы Темы в лентах Пользователи Компании Лента заказов Курс по ITSM

Is an IA possible?

A taxpayer wants to go on an installment agreement for back taxes. However, he did not file a tax return in 2008. The IRS filed a substitute for return (SFR), and they levied his money in order to pay for the amount due for that year. My understanding is the IRS will accept an installment agreement only if all required tax returns have been filed. Will the IRS accept an installment agreement for this taxpayer for more recent back taxes regarding tax year 2012, or will they claim he still needs to file a tax return for 2008 and reject his request for an installment agreement?

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Читать комментарии