What are the Causes and Troubleshooting Tips for Quicken Error OL-393-A?
Quicken is prominent personal accounting software that has made the lives of business users very streamlined. It functions as a personal finance manager for those who want to manage their finances accurately. But quite often, users of this software also face several technical glitches. Quicken error ol-393-a makes it difficult for users to download transactions and send online payments. But you don’t need to think that it cannot be resolved. Read on to know its causes and troubleshooting techniques you can implement.
What Causes Quicken Error OL-393-A?
Various reasons can be behind this technical error. The causes include:
- Quicken not running the latest update or release.
- The software has incorrect information in it.
- Quicken is improperly installed
- A virus attack has made the Windows system files corrupt.
- Quicken related files are deleted incorrectly.
Resolutions for Quicken Error OL-393-A?
There are many different resolutions for this issue. Read on to know what you can do.
See the account that is failed
It is very simple to check the account that has failed. Go through the steps below.
- From the ‘Tools’ menu, choose ‘one step update summary.’
- You’ll notice the account that failed in the red heading. You’ll also notice the error code beside it.
Verify your account data.
Verifying the account information is yet another solution. Do it as follows.
- From the ‘Tools’ menu, choose the account list.
- Tap ‘Edit.’
- Now you need to verify account data, like whether the account number and routing information is accurate or not.
Confirm hidden accounts
Another way to solve this problem is verifying hidden accounts. Follow these points.
- Navigate to ‘Tools’ and choose the account list.
- Check the ‘Show hidden account’ option if the account is hidden. Then, tap ‘Edit’ and display options.
- Then, uncheck ‘hide this option.’
- Follow the instruction steps in the previous method to ensure that a specific account has correct details.
- If you don’t wish to download the account, then choose ‘Deactivate online services’ for that specific account.
- After deactivating, you can hide the account again.
You must now be aware of all the causes for quicken error code ol-393-a to occur. You also know what to do when faced with this problem. Reach out to customer service experts if you cannot rectify this problem independently.